The Connecticut Sports Management Group, Inc. is pleased to offer the 3rd Annual Nutmeg Fall Classic Pickleball Tournament. We anticipate over 350+ participants to this two day event which will be held at Lyme Shores Tennis & Conditioning Center.
- October 23rd: Adult & Young Adult Ages Under 55
- October 24th: Senior Division, Ages 55 and Older
- coming soon!
Tournament Format & Age Groups:
- Mixed Doubles
- Men's & Women's Doubles
- NO Singles
- Skill Level/Age Group Tournament. Ages 12-90, Skill Levels 3.0-5.0. Player’s age as of: 12/31/21
- Round Robin: A round robin format will be used. Each team will play each other once. Final rankings are determined by games won against all other teams in the round robin. Ties are broken by the head to head record of the teams involved. A group may be a combination of different age brackets within the same skill level.
- Lyme Shores Tennis & Condtiioning Center
- 22 Colton Rd, East Lyme, CT 06333. 20+ Indoor Courts - One location.
- Webpage: https://lymeshores.com/
Entry Fee & Registration Information:
- The registration fee is $35 per person including the first event.
- Each additional event is $20 per person.
How to Register:
- Registration is online through PickleballBrackets.com website only.
- Registration will Open on June 1st
- For a guaranteed spot in an event, partners must register within three days of their teammate. Line up your partners in advance.
- Online Registration Opens June 1st!
- Format: Round Robin.
- Final format of play may be adjusted anytime up until tournament pending the skill levels, ages and final enrollment numbers in each division.
- USAPA Rules Apply
- Tournament Ball: TBA