The Connecticut Sports Management Group, Inc. is pleased to offer the 3rd Annual Nutmeg Fall Classic Pickleball Tournament. We anticipate over 350+ participants to this two day event which will be held at Lyme Shores Tennis & Conditioning Center.
- October 22nd: Young Adult and Adult Division events, for players under 55
- October 23rd: Senior Division events, for players age 55 and up
- Schedule Note: Mixed Doubles will be held in the morning starting at 8:00 AM. Men's and Women's Doubles will be held in the afternoon.
Tournament Format & Age Groups:
- Mixed Doubles
- Men's & Women's Doubles
- NO Singles
- Skill Level/Age Group Tournament. Ages 12-90, Skill Levels 3.0-5.0. Player’s age as of: 12/31/22
- Lyme Shores Tennis & Condtiioning Center
- 22 Colton Rd, East Lyme, CT 06333. 20+ Indoor Courts - One location.
- Webpage: https://lymeshores.com/
Entry Fee & Registration Information:
- The registration fee is $40 per person including the first event.
- Each additional event is $30 per person.
- Online Registration opens on September 1st and closes on October 13th.
How to Register:
- Registration is online through PickleballBrackets.com website only.
- Registration will Open on July 1st
- For a guaranteed spot in an event, partners must register within three days of their teammate. Line up your partners in advance.
The tournament format is round robin for all events with a limited number of teams. Events with a large number of teams may be split into two round robin pools followed by a playoff for the top teams in each pool. Senior players are welcome to play with a younger partner on Saturday in either Mixed Doubles or Doubles in addition to the Senior events on Sunday.
Registration is by skill level. Skill levels with a large number of teams or players will by split into playing brackets. Playing brackets will be configured based on the number of registrations.
Teams MUST play in the age group of the younger partner. For doubles and mixed doubles, you MUST sign up at the skill level of the higher rated partner. Players may play up in skill level ONLY with a higher rated partner.
Players with a PickleballBrackets.com tournament rating MUST use that rating. Players with a USAPA UTPR rating but no PickleballBrackets.com rating MUST use that rating. Players with both ratings should use the higher of the two.