- Janice Pauly - Tournament Director, CT Ambassador - Tournament Questions - Please Email Us.
- CT sports Management Group, Inc., Host Organization - Registration and All other Questions - Please Email Us.
- Friday, October 5th: Senior Division, Ages 60 & Older
- Saturday, October 6th: Young Adult / Adult Division, Ages up through 59
- Mixed Doubles
- Men's & Women's Doubles
- NO Singles
- Skill Level/Age Group Tournament. Ages 12-90, Skill Levels 3.0-5.0. Player’s age as of: 12/31/18
- Register for events by TEAM
- Round Robin:
A round robin format will be used. Each team will play each other once. Final rankings are determined by games won against all other teams in the round robin. Ties are broken by the head to head record of the teams involved. A group may be a combination of different age brackets within the same skill level.
- North Haven Health & Racquet
- 100 Elm St, North Haven, CT 06473. 16 Indoor Courts - One location.
- Webpage: https://nhhr.com
- Team Registration Fee for each Event: $45.00
- Registration Deadline: Friday, September 14th
- Format: Round Robin. Large divisions will be divided into seeded round robin pools. The top two teams in each pool will advance to a single elimination playoff round.
- Final format of play may be adjusted anytime up until tournament pending the skill levels, ages and final enrollment numbers in each division.
- USAPA Rules Apply
- Tournament Ball: TBA
- Approved Paddle List - Please click here to view the Approved Paddle List
- NO refunds will be permitted simply because an entrant fails to participate.
- NO refunds will be given due to cancellation because of inclement weather. We will make every effort to reschedule events due to inclement weather.
Exceptions to the Refund Policy:
- Refunds will be granted if the participant contacts our office by the entry deadline Fri., September 15th. A $10.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Cancelations after the entry deadline will NOT be eligible for a refund with the following exceptions.
- Entries received after entry deadline. Entries received after maximum number of individuals/teams is bracketed or if there are not enough individuals/teams to form a division.
- CSMG Administration reserves the right to cancel a division due to a lack of entries.
The Player and Event listing can be found on PickleballTournaments.com and will be updated daily. Please allow one day from the date you registered for us to catch-up and post NEW registrations!
- To veiw the rates of participating hotels that the 2017 Atlantic Regional Pickleball Tournament exclusively offer.